News & Announcements
BEIC invites you to take part in the presentation of Central European University Program (Master scholarship program, Budapest, Hungary)
The presentation will take place on Wednesday, December 10, at 19.00 ar BEIC office.
Lecture: Scholarship Interviews Tips (how to prepare to and present yourselves at scholarship interviews)
Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) for the 2015-2016 academic year are available for MA degree study in the following fields at universities participating in the CSLA program:
- Development Studies
- Public Health & Health Management
- Education Management & Leadership
- Law & Human Rights
- Public Policy & Administration
- Environment & Natural Resource Management
- Social Work & Social Policy
- Politics & International Studies
- Select Humanities & Social Sciences
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of an eligible country;
- Demonstrate maturity, flexibility and leadership potential;
- Have excellent academic records and an earned bachelor's degree before applying;
- Have proficiency in the language of instruction (English or French) at the desired university program, as evidenced by standardized language test scores;
- Be able to participate in an intensive academic writing program in July or August 2015 and start their degree program in August or September 2015;
- Be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by the host country; and
- Demonstrate a clear commitment to return to their home country or region to continue supporting open society development.
Further information about the Program, including a list of participating universities and eligible graduate degree programs, is available by clicking here.
Applicants must complete the CSLA application to be considered for support. Please note that some universities require a separate application for graduate study at that institution. In these cases, CSLA staff will notify candidates and assist with the university application process.
The CSLA program does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, or disability. Award decisions are open and merit-based.
The deadline for submitting all application materials is Monday December 15, 2014.
These scholarships have been established by the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies to allow graduates to pursue study of benefit to the Muslim world.
The Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies is a Recognized Independent Centre of the University of Oxford. It was established in 1985 to encourage the scholarly study of Islam and the Islamic world. The Centre provides a meeting point for the Western and Islamic worlds of learning. At Oxford, it contributes to the multi-disciplinary and cross-disciplinary study of the Islamic world. Beyond Oxford, its role is strengthened by an international network of academic contacts. For more information, please refer to theOxford Centre for Islamic Studies website.
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £13,863). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY (TN) INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIP
The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered. The award is available for:
-Eight semesters for undergraduate recipients
-Five semesters for recipients seeking a master's degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
-Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the length of the program (see ETSU graduate catalog).
-Scholarship can be applied to summer semesters.
For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1nmIsrv
Baku Education Information Center cooperates with number of international well recognized universities around the world and offers its assistance to the students willing to study at one of the universities. The list of partner universities you can find in our website, in the section “Study Abroad Programs” http://www.beic.az/abroad_programs.html
We are pleased to inform that BEIC's partner university - European University Geneva has entered the list of foreign universities approved by the government of Azerbaijan. As such, applicants to EU Geneva will be eligible to apply for governmental grants that cover their total tuition and living expenses. This is yet another proof of the superior quality of education provided at European University and the high value of our diplomas.
Please see below the admissions requirements for EU BBA and MBA scholarship applicants. These requirements must be met in addition to EU’s regular admissions requirements.
Please note that only the following Majors are available for application:
· Bachelor’s - Business Administration, Tourism management, Business Finance
· MBA - International Business, Global Banking and Finance, Tourism Management
International Exams Preparation
Baku Education Information Center also offers classes for passing following International Exams:
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examinations)
- GRE subject (math)
- SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test)
- SAT subject (math)
- IACSE (UK)
- LSAT (Law School Admission Test)
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
Learn English as a foreign language in Baku Education Information Center.
Choose an English course that suits your language level to reach your goals.
We offer English courses to improve your everyday English, study for an English language examination, get ready for a new job or prepare for life in an English speaking country.
At our Baku Education Information Center we teach English to small classes of students with similar language abilities. English courses are taught in the daytime or evening to suit around your schedule.
Whatever your level of English, we will help you gain confidence as your English becomes more fluent.
We offer courses for passing following International Exams as IELTS, Pre-IELTS, TOEFL, Pre-TOEFL.
The classes are held by an experienced teaching staff from 8.00 a.m. to 20.00.
For more information contact BEIC administrator by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 448 28 454/46
Baku Education Information Center is pleased to announce new scholarship
Civil Society Leadership Awards
Fully funded scholarship for Master’s level study. Awards support one to two year graduate programs in the following fields :
· Public Health & Health Management
· Education Management & Leadership
· Law & Human Rights
· Public Policy & Administration
· Environment & Resource Management
· Social Work & Social Policy
· Politics, Economics & International Studies
· Select Humanities & Social Sciences
BEIC is pleased to announce recruitment for full-time English Instructor. As part of Language Preparation Program BEIC offer courses in General English language as well as TOEFL and IELTS preparations. BEIC is currently recruiting a motivated and highly qualified English instructor who meets specific requirements.
Details of the position, qualifications, and requirements are as follows: